[Mansa-l] Heading to SA

Karim Traore ktraore at uga.edu
Mar 25 Avr 18:22:43 CDT 2017

Mangala ka taama diya i la! Taakonyuman, sekinkonyuman!

I Keyita!

Karimu

Karim Traore, Associate Professor of Comparative Literature and African Studies
The University of Georgia

Comparative Literature            African Studies Institute
231 Joe Brown Hall                 319 Holmes-Hunter Building
Athens, GA 30602                   Athens, GA 30602

Tel:  +1-706-542-8123           Tel: +1-706-542-9865
Cell: +1-706-621-1425
That's what capital punishment really means;
those that ain't got the capital, get the punishment.
Mumia Abu-Jamal