[Mansa-l] Scholarship on Malian marriage and gender / Recherches sur le mariage et genre au Mali

Stephen Wooten swooten at uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 5 15:14:33 CDT 2015

Hi, Bruce.

Terrific compilation. Thanks!

S.

A couple of mine that deal with gender issues:

      2003             “Women, Men and Market Gardens: Gender Relations and Income Generation in Rural Mali.” Human Organization 62(2): 166-177.

      2003             “Losing Ground: Gender Relations, Commercial Horticulture and Threats to Local Plant Diversity in Rural Mali” (a chapter in an volume titled: Women and Plants: Gender Relations in Biodiversity Management and Conservation, Zed Press and St. Martin’s Press. Pp. 229-242.)
--
Stephen Wooten
Associate Professor of International Studies & Anthropology