[Mansa-l] A sample of the late Massa Makan Diabaté's humor in English

Johnson, John W johnsonj at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 6 15:50:29 CST 2013

There was no download or attachment to this email.

I am very interested in this chapter, as I collected a text of the Epic
of Sunjata from Massa Makan Diabaté years ago. I did not know that he
had died. Please fill me in on the details of his death.

Thank you so much for this.
John Johnson
(Indiana University)