[Mansa-l] Fwd: Memorial Donation to Sekou Camara's Family

Berte Sekou berthesekou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:22:22 CST 2013

Dear all greetings,
David, based upon the latest udaptes that I got on the eve of the ceremony
of the 40th day o the passsing of our brother Sekou Camara you're correct.
Adama, the junior sister of Sekou Camara and Mahaly, (Mamourou), the senior
bother of Sekouba Camara, (who was in Timbucktu), told me that Bintou went
back to Balandougou, her native village.
It is good to know that you are arriving soon in Bamako to renew the
blessings from MANSA. May Sekou Camara Rest In Peace and God bless MANSA
and all MANSA-denw.
Sincerely yours,

Berte

sberte at uoregon.edu