[Mansa-l] Bassekou Kouyate and Ngoni Ba tour dates 2010

Barbara Frank befrank2009 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:59:39 CST 2010

Dear Colleagues:

I am just back in the states from a month in Mali ... great to see old
friends and to see how much has changed (especially in Bamako) since my last
extended stay there.  One thing that has not changed is the warmth and
hospitality of the Malians we encountered everywhere during our stay.

At the request of a colleague, I am forwarding the schedule (as it now
stands) for Bassekou Kouyate and Ngoni Ba, who will be touring the US and
beyond over the next few months. I hope some of you will be able to take
advantage and make it to one or more of the venues!

Best wishes to all for the new year,

Barbara