[Mansa-l] nominations

David Conrad basitigi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 29 15:36:02 CDT 2008

MANSAdenw,
I've just been told that a nomination was sent to the list-serv, and
that people are complaining that something that's happening is unfair.

So far two people have been nominated to become the next MANSA
President.

I thought I was supposed to wait until we were sure all nominations
were received, but now i'm told that I should forward the nominations
to the list-serv to make sure that everyone know about them at the
same time.

In separate messages, I'll forward the first nominations sent for
each of the candidates that we have so far.

Best regards to all, David