[Mansa-l] MANSA Newsletter 63

Andreas Massing massingams at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 11 05:00:56 CDT 2008

I suggest one way of doing this is to add a link to the adress in the MANSA membership directory which directs to either a personal home page containing a personal bibliography and notes (and in this case perhaps also the Lisbon conference paper - which many of us didn't get ), or as in Nicholas case to the Mali National Anthropological Archives or AUC  . This means every member to send in his or the relevant URL to the MANSA webmaster.  (PS for example, with regard to Liberia we have been doing this - depositing notes and papers - through the Liberian Collections Project at Indiana University, and recently through Liberianhistoryandsociety.com )
Andreas Massing