[Mansa-l] Two new books in the serie Mande Worlds (vol. 3 and vol. 4)

Jansen, Jan JANSENJ at FSW.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Sep 10 03:59:28 CDT 2008

Dear Mansadenw

The editors of Mande Worlds are proud to announce the following two new volumes

Amber B. Gemmeke
Marabout Women in Dakar: Creating Trust ina Rural Urban Space (published as Mande Worlds volume 3, LIT Verlag, Munster)

Price 20 euro (official price 29,90 euro)

Molly Roth
Ma parole s'achète - Money, Identity and Meaning in Malian Jeliya (published as Mande Worlds volume 4, LIT Verlag, Munster)

Price: 15 euro (official price 29,90)

I will bring copies to the ASA in Chicago, but those who want to order a copy with discount

can send the money in euro (or an equivalent in US $) cash to

J. Jansen
Department of Cultural Anthropology
P.O. Box 9555
2300 RB Leiden
The Netherlands

Or send the same amount to Postbank account number 4176408, J. Jansen, Johan Winnubstlaan 13, 3533 EA UtrechtPhD

On behalf of the editorial board, kind regards

Jan Jansen