[Mansa-l] Republic denied

Centre de recherche initiatique cri-afrique at directbox.com
Fri Dec 5 02:14:48 CST 2008

Dear friends and collegues

I suggest that Mansa power structures are modelled on traditional Mande patterns.

A republican model - as suggested by John and others - will make of Mansa the kind of horrific bad governance as exemplified by the French cloned regimes of Mande region.

Que veut greffer une pomme sur mangoro?

Kindly

Marc Reinhardt
Mädisguet
8963 Kindhausen
Tel  (+ 41) 44  740 90 15

Afrikahaus
5001 Aarau
Suisse
Tel.  (+ 41) 62 777 0 777

The NGO Afrikahaus is a platform for intercultural exchange. It safeguards the traditional Heritage of Africa and offers initiation paths for those seriously interested in it. These include the sponsorship of intercultural exchange programs to students, professionals and executives abroad whereby valuable professional experience and intercultural expertise can be gained.