[Mansa-l] Fwd: Your message to Mansa-l awaits moderator approval

David Conrad basitigi@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:31:54 -0500

--Apple-Mail-25-202095835

Dear Rich,
I thought I finally had my report sent out to conference participants,
but now I get this message that the thing is too big. I'm already a
couple of weeks overdue in getting it out, and this is disconcerting.
If I need to cut it down to a couple of shorter messages, I can do
whatever is necessary, but I need to know as soon as possible. David

Begin forwarded message:

> From: mansa-l-admin@groups.txstate.edu
> Date: February 2, 2005 9:23:00 AM EST
> To: basitigi@earthlink.net
> Subject: Your message to Mansa-l awaits moderator approval
>
> Your mail to 'Mansa-l' with the subject
>
>     Conference Up-Date

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message body is too big: 92989 bytes but there's a limit of 40 KB
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.

--Apple-Mail-25-202095835

Dear Rich,

I thought I finally had my report sent out to conference participants,
but now I get this message that the thing is too big. I'm already a
couple of weeks overdue in getting it out, and this is disconcerting.

If I need to cut it down to a couple of shorter messages, I can do
whatever is necessary, but I need to know as soon as possible. David

Begin forwarded message:

</color></bold>mansa-l-admin@groups.txstate.edu

</color></bold>February 2, 2005 9:23:00 AM EST

</color></bold>basitigi@earthlink.net

message to Mansa-l awaits moderator approval

</bold>

Your mail to 'Mansa-l' with the subject

    Conference Up-Date

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 92989 bytes but there's a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.

</excerpt>
--Apple-Mail-25-202095835--