[Mansa-l] Books to Mali

David Conrad basitigi@earthlink.net
Sun, 30 May 2004 13:47:16 -0400

MANSADENW,

When I leave for Bamako on June 10 I will have some extra space in my
checked baggage. If anyone has a book they wish to deposit in the ISH
library or perhaps the University of Mali library, I can take it for you. I
have to limit the destinations to those two places, because I won't have
time to deliver anything to individuals or places that I would have to
search for.

If you want to take me up on this offer, you should send the book priority
U.S. Mail to me at:
P.O. Box 72, Stinson Beach, CA 94970.
My phone number there is 415-868-2360, and I hope to be home by Sunday, 6th
of June.

I'd appreciate it if you'd e-mail me a "heads-up" that you're sending
something, and where you want it to go.

Thank you, David